New Website

Your daily Manga Masters News.

New Website

Postby Flash » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Just an update of whats been going on :)

"Falling snow" was added the forum and Paintchats over Christmas time. The forum was also upgraded to the newest version but no mods have changed or been added.

The new website for Manga Masters went live today at 3pm GMT. It did have a trail run last night but caused the server to crash. So I swapped the old website back and spent today fixing it before putting it live again.

We have a new Deviant Art club page called #TheMangaMasters. If you have a Deviant profile, it'd be great if you could support us by joining it :D

Things have been moving along steadily around here. Pretty much my work has been done. Been working on the new site for what seems weeks/months/years. I do hope with the new incarnation of the site will help with picking us up some popularity. Hopefully the forum will pick up too :)

Also, wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year :D

~ Flash

Flash
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Re: New Website

Postby SorataX » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 pm

I have a Deviant Profile, but Im too lazy to submit any of my work O-o

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing ok! For the oldest yet strangely latest retro reviews visit my blog below!

http://realityglitch.wordpress.com/

Favourite Animes: Battle Vixens, Dirty Pair, AD Police, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, He is my Master
SorataX
Super Guy!
Super Guy!

Return to Website News