BETA site up for testing!

Your daily Manga Masters News.

Re: BETA site up for testing!

Postby Flash » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm

xx_achii_xx wrote:Really? Hmm... but it just did the same thing when I tried to register a new account. I couldn't completely fill in my email address. x.x

I'm happy to oblige with the 'feedback'. ^_^ Sorry for keeping on and on.

Sorry achii, my bad... for someone it didn't update it last time. I know for sure it works now (make sure to do ctrl+F5 to clear your browsers cache before you try filling it in again).

The "Beta" will be getting an update in the next couple of days, it will have a forum, shoutbox and a few basic profile features for you to play around with. These are some of the things I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.

Flash
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby ChoopyChoo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 am

Okay, thanks, I'll try it now. I've got no idea what you're talkin' about with 'clearing my cache' but I'll do it anyway. :P

Yey, it worked! Thanks Flash-san. ^_^

"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire."
ChoopyChoo
God Like
God Like

Postby SeriphimMagician » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 am

Flash wrote:
Sezi-Chan wrote:I'm a bit lost when it says Paintchat. What is it?

I was wondering if this site had it's own channel for everyone to go online on. I mean most forums use things like Java or IRC right? How come this one doesn't unless I'm blind... :sweat:

You are right though Paintchat is exactly what it means. You can draw and chat at the same time with other people. Its the same as normal chat but for people who like to draw too. Since Manga Masters is a drawing site + orientated bout anime, it seems like a good idea. A normal chat would be just using an IRC client or Java like you said, but I haven't bothered setting one up since not many people use them.

But if you want to have one and would use it then let me know.

Wowee, so is there a place where we can access paint chat? A friend and I has been wondering where we can do so. A lot of people on Deviant Art, keep submitting things from Pchat, and I got curious!

I especially love the idea of drawing with friends.

SeriphimMagician
Be nice, I'm new
Be nice, I'm new

Previous

Return to Website News