my own story(testimony)18+

Sketches, Paints, Doodles etc. even an idea. Talk about it. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for creative criticism.
Forum rules
If you post contains art that has nudity or graphic material, please add 18+ (NSFW) to your topic title. Thank you.

Re: my own story(testimony)18+

Postby SmoothMC » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Yo

Wishing you luck on your journey

Go get your loved one bro

SmoothMC
Paintchat Moderator
Paintchat Moderator

Postby Aoi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 pm

One thing I feel that I should point out is that community rules are there to help you get along with other people, and if you feel like an outcast or that people don't like you there is most likely a correlation between that and not following the community guidelines. MM is one of the most laid back, permissive communities I've ever been a part of - no matter what kind of content you like to draw, you can find a place for it here. I've seen people draw just about every fetish imaginable, and nine times out of ten if someone doesn't like it THEY will leave instead of making a problem for the person drawing.

And the best part is, there's always somebody on here who likes the same stuff as you, no matter how uncommon or "strange". Or at least, there was. But now that java is on the way out an era is ending and it's a sad thing.

Mawp
Aoi
Paintchat Moderator
Paintchat Moderator

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Just gonna say, you're trying to hang with the wrong crowd. Search around MM enough and you'll find people like-minded as you. Find some friend artists on sites that cater to what you like and invite them here to draw. People rarely care about what you're drawing unless you follow them and continue to draw stuff they don't like near them and ask them to look at it.

Also. Trolling can be controlled. We don't condone trolling among strangers. People who know each other and are trolling each other for fun? We overlook that because for both parties its willing. But when one of the parties complains, we take action.

It's as Aoi said, this is one of the easiest places to hang. and us moderators like to keep it so. Inappropriate shout box posts will be removed because that is for EVERYONE to see, even those who are just stopping by. Its like an adult shop putting up a dildo display in the window; They don't. They save it for when you walk in and walk over to the toy section.

And Aoi, where there's a will, there is a way. ;D

Liz
Paintchat Moderator
Paintchat Moderator

Drawing Time: 99999999999999999999

Return to Show Your Artwork