Need your suggestions!!!

Your daily Manga Masters News.

Need your suggestions!!!

Postby Flash » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi guys ^_^

It's time for a change again. I am planning some new upgrade across the whole site and I would like your opinions on what you would like to see changed!

I am going to upgrade the main website to have more information, more interactive and easier to use. The forum will get a 'new skin' to be more clean and easier on the eyes.

More mod's will be eventually installed on the forums so you can enjoy spending time on here :)

One of my main goals is also to get more users using the forum! We now have hit the 7000 members mark yet not many talk on the forum!

The website is hopefully going to go into the direction of being community website where users can make groups of friends, post photos, read info about manga/anime and share knowledge about japanese culture.

I know things have been quiet on MM for the past year but I hope that I can re-ignite peoples passion for the website :)

I look forward to working with you guys!

~ Flash-san

Flash
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Re: Need your suggestions!!!

Postby KnivesandLint » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Well I think a sort of red/white combo might be a little more pleasing on the eyes for the skin.

And Alyssa pointed something quite good out, this forum has all the stuff other sites has... but not many particularly original things to keep people here. As for any ideas of anything like that... I have none, yeah, sorry.

More mods! This is good! It frustrates me when I see moddable stuff that's not modded.

Now please don't go down the Ning route of turning it into a worse Facebook, because that doesn't work either.

If you got me a couple of years ago I'd be able to ask loads of my friends to join, except nowadays I don't have many friends at all that like manga or any other part of Japanese culture whatsoever... so I can't really help.

But no, a nice change will be good. Hopefully it'll help the site out.

London Boy loves Texas Girl
Proud future father of Olonzo the Mexican Gladiator
KnivesandLint
Super Mega Awesome
Super Mega Awesome

Postby Ph30nix » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:19 pm

KnivesandLint wrote:More mods! This is good! It frustrates me when I see moddable stuff that's not modded.

It would also help if members reported posts they feel should be modded because I personally can't read every post that is posted, I just don't have time.

~Sig made by Roy~
Ph30nix
God Like
God Like

Postby Allen Walker the 2nd » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

i have reported spam espcially the advertisment ones, well I dunno maybe we need some things that would get members more involved wit hthe site i know its been tryed before but i'll have a think of something new :)

Signature by Roy
I have amased 380 volumes of manga in 5 years i think thats alot lol I'm officially a mini manga library XD
Allen Walker the 2nd
God Like
God Like

Postby Flash » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 am

Right...

The forum is getting a major restructure soon. I shall post more details of what is going to happen over the next couples of days.

Flash
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Roy » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:04 am

Please may we have a : P emote? We really need one..

Roy
God Like
God Like

Postby Sendeshi » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

We need to get an awesome banner in place! It's been talked about for a while now

Sendeshi
Super Guy!
Super Guy!

Postby Flash » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Ahh I've given up on the banners for now. I will change it myself at some point.

I agree with getting a ": P" emote with a tongue sticking out. I shall find one :)

Flash
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Sendeshi » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Ph30nix wrote:
KnivesandLint wrote:More mods! This is good! It frustrates me when I see moddable stuff that's not modded.

It would also help if members reported posts they feel should be modded because I personally can't read every post that is posted, I just don't have time.

Agreed 100% I don't trawl through thread after thread reading every post

Sendeshi
Super Guy!
Super Guy!

Re: happy

Postby SorataX » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:02 pm

chenpangpang wrote:It would also help if members reported posts they feel should be modded because I personally can't read every post that is posted, I just don't have time.

bad link
bad link

Point in question. Posts. Modded.

I don't think these links should be here...

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing ok! For the oldest yet strangely latest retro reviews visit my blog below!

http://realityglitch.wordpress.com/

Favourite Animes: Battle Vixens, Dirty Pair, AD Police, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, He is my Master
SorataX
Super Guy!
Super Guy!

Return to Website News