2016 Christmas Collaboration Pic

Team up and create artwork together.

2016 Christmas Collaboration Pic

Postby Bugzie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 am

There is currently a Christmas Collaboration picture up on drawpile in the sytheticdreams server.
It's easy to find for it is called "MangaMasters Christmas Collab"

Follow this link to find the room: drawpile://syntheticdream.net/5b7523d6- ... 9c935e89b2
If you want to join the discord group that manga masters has up then follow this link: https://discord.gg/hV3mXSM

Anywho... I'm very late on this project but I still hope people can join, it's the 2016 Christmas Collaboration Picture! Every year (well for as long as I've been here where has been only like.... 2-3 years hah....), manga masters holds a traditional collaboration at this time so I'd like to keep that tradition going!

This years image is this! You can add your oc's, decorate the tree, add some silly presents, throw a festive ship in the sky or whatever. Let your imagination flow and have fun!

Thanks in advance for anyone who's participated and I'll be continuously updating on what the picture looks like in the comments bellow. Merry Christmas! @nice@

Bugzie
Be nice, I'm new
Be nice, I'm new

Re: 2016 Christmas Collaboration Pic

Postby Bugzie » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 pm

A new room has been made since the previous room prevents others from joining. It's called MangaMasters Chrsitmas Collab 2
drawpile://syntheticdream.net/3cb67fb5- ... 831dbb1b53

Bugzie
Be nice, I'm new
Be nice, I'm new

Return to Group Activities + Events